Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

An Horse - Rearrange Beds (2009)


Until I can catch up, here's something I've enjoyed recently. Finals are almost over and I'll get back into this for new releases that come out in the new year.

This is kinda like Mates of State's Rearrange Us (2008). Female fronted, catchy-as-hell pop music. This isn't quite that sweet and sugary though. I think it's comparable in quality. The lyrics seem a bit more intelligent, and the vocals are somewhere in the middle ground between Tegan & Sara's style and the super sweet vocals of the likes of Camera Obscura. The singer (apologies, dont know her name) doesn't seem to be trying to make her voice sound all that "good." She sounds great, but not as though she's trying too hard, which is good. Musically, this is pretty basic. Mid-tempo backdrops for the vocals, which are the main focus of the album, and it works.

Link in comments.

6 comments:

Max said...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?dxi0ynqoiyc

said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

omg thanks! ♥

sam said...

yes wanna have more horse colletion
horses for sale .

Horse classifieds said...

thanks for the information
read more at Horse classifieds