Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jesu - Infinity (2009)


This album is one 49 and a half minute song, which is not atypical of this type of music, but can be a bit exhausting. It shifts seamlessly between somber ambient parts and droning guitars with vocals every now and then. Overall it's a relatively depressing listen, but is quite interesting. I don't see myself listening to this in its entirety very often, but in parts it's great. I think this is the musical equivalent of a scene like that on the album cover. His last album "Conqueror" (2007) is a bit more accessible, mainly due to length, but musically they seem very similar.

Link in comments.

1 comment:

Max said...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?mmozu5g3fyw