Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Four Tet - There is Love in You (2010)


Four Tet’s electronica music sounds like most decent electronica music I’ve heard. If you have the ear for it, maybe you’ll hear what sets him apart from others making this type of music. For the rest of us, this is pleasant, midtempo electronic music that’s catchy but not all that memorable as far as electronica goes. The album has received mostly glowing reviews, suggesting that this album is simpler and more stripped-down than some of his past work. I think this is a good album, but it probably wont elicit strong reactions from most listeners. It’s often quite pretty, which is really all I need for this type of music.

Link in comments

1 comment:

Max said...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ojmg2yqjvnq