Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Peter Wolf Crier - Inter-Be (2010)


This is the debut album of a folk duo from Jagjaguar records, who have some very good artists on their roster. The vocals often remind me of M. Ward, a very good thing, though sometimes they enter a more soulful area. The music is built around simple guitar melodies and percussion. These songs are not badly written, they just don’t sound as though they are performed with much passion, which is a shame, because the album has some fine moments that would be made even better if performed with more conviction. I think this is a band to watch, as they probably are capable of topping this.

link in comments

1 comment:

Max said...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?jznmjyii2gw