Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Against Me! - The Original Cowboy (2009)


Eight demos of songs from their second album As the Eternal Cowboy (2003). They do sound somewhat different from the final versions, mainly they’re a bit rougher around the edges, but none of these are really alternate versions of the songs, and thus they may not seem necessary for those who aren't already fans of the band. None of the songs are really different enough to merit purchasing this. Against Me! is my favorite band, so this is worthwhile for me, but unless you are a fan or haven't heard them and want to, you probably don't need this. LISTEN

No comments: