Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger (2005)


There’s some insane guitar playing on this album, although the more melodic vocals get on my nerves a bit. This is still really great, even though it’s been a while since most people have been impressed by this sort of hardcoreesque stuff. It’s a really well done blend of styles that winds up sounding really intense but it’s those really great guitar parts that make this good. Highlights: “I Just Got This Symphony Goin’”, “Act One, Scene 1”, “Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles”, and “Whacko Jacko Steals the Elephant Man’s Bones.” LISTEN

No comments: