Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career (2009)


This came out a while ago, but I'm posting it now because I didn't like it the first time I heard it and only listened to it again in the past few days. I don't think it's quite as good as their last two, and I still haven't heard their debut, but this is good enough. I think the main attraction here is the vocals, which strike a nice balance between sounding pretty, but so pretty that they become comical. Stylistically, I really don't think this is all that different from past work, other than the fact that this batch of songs isn't as immediately affecting as the past two.

Link in comments

1 comment:

Max said...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?zczl3knyqwy