Click album covers for links. Feel free to share your opinions on these albums and keep in mind that what I write are merely my thoughts and feelings and I do not expect them to be shared.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rainer Maria - Look Now Look Again (1999)


I'm just going to keep posting all I have from this band. This is a bit more polished than their debut, making it much, much better. The differences between the quiet and loud are a bit less here and the transitions more graceful. Some quieter passages are quite beautiful (like the middle of "Breakfast of Champions"), especially when the female singer's going. For an emo album, it never really gets too sappy, either. I really like this band, and I think this is my favorite album of theirs. mediafire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is "Catastrophe"

<3 J